:: SERVICES ::
In April, 2009 for their Development officers,’ Life Insurance Corporation of India has introduced a SENIOR BUSINESS ASSOCIATE SCHEME. To be qualified for this scheme, a Development officer has to fulfil certain eligibility criteria, containing stringent parameters mostly related to the performance of a Development officer.
With the grace of God and tremendous support of my family, considering my consistent performance and hard work of my agents & administrative staff of my personal office….I became the FIRST SENIOR BUSINESS ASSOCIATE OF NORTHERN INDIA.
Besides performing basic duties and obligations as a Development Officer, now I was authorized to carry out market oriented/customer oriented functions through online portal from my office. Broadly speaking through my SBA Office, which we can say is like a Mini LIC branch, I do provide the below mentioned services.
- Collect Renewal Premiums from all policyholders.
- Collect Proposal Deposit transactions from agents under his/her organization.
- Register Proposals of agents working under his/her organization.
- Submit Proposals of agents working under his/her organization through Electronic media(E proposals).
- Issue of Policy Status Reports.
- Issue of Revival/Loan/Surrender value quotations.
- Issue of forms.
- Issue of Certificates to the policyholders for income tax purpose.
- ULIP Statements.