:: AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS ::
I have completed satisfactorily 27 years of service with LIC and during this long journey, on the basis of my performance, by the grace of God, I have received recognition and honour from everyone, starting from the Chairman of LIC to the Branch Head.
|1 position in Division, 3rd in Zone and 5th in All India level.|
|For the last 25 years I have been ranked no.1 (Topper) Development Officer of Delhi, DO-2.|
|1st Development Officer in Northern India to run his SBA-Senior Business Associate (A MINI LIC BRANCH).|
|Decorated with Bima Shiromani and Double gold medal.|
STEPPING STONES TOWARDS MILESTONES:
- In 1991-92, by getting premium of Rs 5 crores, I achieved the 1st position. At that time, I thought that my dream position is first position. Till date, I am in first position and wish to remain so.
- In 1994, I was awarded Param Vishisht Leadership Gold Medal. In fact, I received Double Gold Medal. That day was a special, a different day for me as I began to be known as Double Gold Medallist from that day.
- In 1994-95, I did business of 8.55 crores in which I achieved a target of 838 policies and was honoured by Zonal Manager Sardar Harkiral Singh.
- In 1996-97, I achieved a business of 9.7 crores in which premium amounted to Rs 68.36 lakhs and 1512 policies. I got the first position in the Mandal and was honoured by the Zonal Manager Shri G.N. Bajpai.
- In 1998-99, I achieved a business of 11.87 crores in which premium amounted to Rs 90.03 lakhs and 1673 policies. I remained in the first position.
- In 1999-2000, I achieved a business of 15 crores in which premium amounted to Rs 1.5 crores and 2000 total number of policies. I got the first position in the Mandal.
- In 2003, I achieved the biggest policy of my career – Rs 1.20 crore done by my agent Smt Arpana Goel. I remained in the first position of my Mandal and was honoured by Divisional Manager Shri Rajesh Kumar.
- In 2007 Manav Sthali School invited me to be Chief Guest.
- In 2007, I achieved a business of 125 crores. I remained in the first position and was honoured.
- In 2010, Award of Excellence by Zonal Manager.
- In 2012-13, I was made member of Strategy Formation Group where my role was to give advice so that activities continue.
- Bima Jigyasa, this is a magazine of LIC. I was made a part of this magazine.
- On Achieving New Business of 4.73 crores During The Year 1991-92. Shri D.K. Chittoria Development Officer Branch Unit 12-C.
- Shri R. Thothadri, M.D. Honouring Shri D.K. Chittoria at ace Development Officers’ Convention Held at Puri (Orissa). On Achieving a new business of 11.23 Crores as on 31.3.1995.
- Star Development Officer Convention (1994-95).(Branch 12-C, Policies 1154, S.A. 11.23 crores)
- Shri G.N Bajpai Z.M., Felicitating Shri D.K Chittoria at Dev. Officer’ conference (Target For 1996-97, Policies – 1600, FPI – 52 Lacs, Sum Assured – 12 crores, Agency Force – 80)
- Shri D.K. Chittoria has crossed his maiden 1 crore mark with a fair margin on 27-3-1990 within a period of less than six months.
- Shri D.K. Chittoria attached to Br. 12C has scaled a new height by completing over 3 crores of business by the end of the evening of 27 march 91.
- D.K. Chittoria (DEV. OFFICER, BRANCH 12-C, SUM ASSURED 1992-93, 4.3 CRORES)
- STAR DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS’ CONVENTION 1997-98.
- Founder Members of Golden Jubilee Club (Golden Jublilee Year 01-09-2005 to 31-08-2006 ).
- Certification of Appreciation for Blood Donation on 19-9-2010.
- For procuring Rs.77 lakhs FPI in the month of july, 2010 and 5 crs. In the current financial year.
- Retail Business Effciency Development Programme for High End Development Officers of LIC, IIM, Lucknow, July 28-30, 2010.
- In recognition of participation in Management Development Programme for SBA’s of LIC of India Driving Business Growth & Profitability conducted at MDI Campus, Gurgaon during December 22-24, 2011.